[3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:29:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K5OF K4UVA N3AHA N3WSO
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   76    17       34
   80:  259    23       78
   40:  885    31      104
   20: 1183    38      137
   15: 2190    37      137
   10: 1703    34      136
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Bill for all his hard work on the station and to Lori for
letting us invade their home for the weekend.  The new computer app for antenna
selection written by Stu W7IY worked great and eliminated the yelling between
the stations to switch the manual switch boxes.

Bill noted the highlight of the contest for him was having YE2S call him on 40
Meters with one hour left in the contest after he was unsuccessful in working
him on Sunday morning.  15 Meters just never stopped while 20 meters was a
struggle.  The score was an all time high for the W4RM Team.  We had a great
time and we'll see you all in the next contest.  73, Jack W4NF