[3830] CQWW SSB N2BJ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2bj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2BJ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:10:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   24     9       11
   40:   62    19       44
   20:  317    30      102
   15:  470    36      120
   10:  816    33      136
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great conditions! Tough weekend with family commitments so P/T effort. 99% S
& P as I had a Respiratory Infection picked up on vacation last week and my
voice was basically shot and couldn't do runs. Also pulled out my back and even
Chiropractor couldn't get the pain out to be able to sit in chair. This would
have been a great contest to do runs on 10M but couldn't use voice enough to do
so switched to basic S & P only.