[3830] CQWW SSB S50K SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S50K SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:20:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S50K
Operator(s): S50K
Station: S50K

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: JN66 XB
Operating Time (hrs): 24:21

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2169    39      156
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Again on 10 m as SOSB(A). Conditions looked good in Friday evening, everything
else seem to be in order.

Truly, the conditions were nice both days. Lots of  stations from all over the
globe, good conditions to all directinos.

Some facts that are worth to mention:
- Local technical problems pulled me out of game for 1:40 during the JA prime
time in Saturday morning.
- Much more stations than expected came from 31 zone via South pole long path
(thanks to low aurora), KH0 3 qsos, KH2 3 qsos, KH6 10 qsos. With good signals
from S3 to S9. Thanks for all calls guys.
- Zone 1 has been chased both days and finally missed. Have been listening to
few weak echoes, have been listening to other European and US stations working
them, but could not brake in.
- Nice run of JA stations in Sunday morning after my Saturday absence. In
general good signals and gentleman behaviour.

Thanks to all for responses and calls,

73s until next game
Marko,
S50K