[3830] CQWW SSB PY2EX(@PX2B) SOSB(A)/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ex@yahoo.com.br
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY2EX(@PX2B) SOSB(A)/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:45:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2EX
Operator(s): PY2EX
Station: PX2B

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: Sao Paulo
Operating Time (hrs): 24:10

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2176    38      129
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

It was really amazing to share the whole weekend with old fellows in a SOSB
(10,15,20 and 40) effort from a "brand new station". The station was
built in few months and we are very happy with the results, even knowing that
there are many things to be improved for the coming contests. I thank you all
for the QSOs and hope to work you during the CW weekend.

The setup was: Kenwood TS-2000 + TL-922 (500 W) connected to a 2 x 4el Yagi
stacked on a 24mh tower. I�'ve used N1MM for logging.