[3830] CQWW SSB ED5T(@EA5ELT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ED5T(@EA5ELT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:23:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED5T
Operator(s): EA5GS EA5KV EA5ON EA5UF EB5KT EC5AA
Station: EA5ELT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Torrent
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   36     7       36
   80:   99    15       71
   40:  383    33      111
   20: 2317    39      142
   15: 1410    39      140
   10: 1657    39      153
------------------------------

Club: Torrent Contest Club

Comments:

Our best result in the six years we have been doing Multi Single at Torrent. We
aren't sure how much of that is attributable to the propagation, and how much
is due to the antenna improvements carried our in the past year in 4 of the 6
bands. At some points on saturday we thought it might be possible to beat the
current EA category record but in the end we fell a bit short. Notwithstanding
that, and once we had finally got all the last minute glitches sorted, we had a
great 48 hours together. Only one Murphy visit, a stuck rotator left our top 15m
beam pointing south and the 40m beam pointing east, but we finally managed to
get it fixed.

Thanks as usual to everyone who helped make this a fun event, our families for
supporting us, our fellow club members for their help, and as always, the town
of Torrent for allowing us to use the great hilltop location we have. But most
of all, for everyone who picked us up out of the noise for the QSO!

73 de Duncan EA5ON on behalf of the ED5T team