[3830] CQWW SSB N2MM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2mm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2MM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:51:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   19     7       10
   80:   92    16       48
   40:  208    27       84
   20:  350    35      117
   15:  548    37      127
   10: 1043    35      141
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

No equipment problems, just operator errors.Headcold, sinus problems,Went to bed
at 0100z Saturday evening after 39 hours without sleep. I thought I set the
alarm for 0345z. Well I must have really been tired; too tired to push the
button. I woke up at 0530z! Too late for any meaningful low band activity.
Really reset the alarm for 0900z. Went the rest of the way without any
problems. Lost my chance at 5+meg. I prefer CW anyway.

Thanks for the qsos. I will upload the log to LOTW.