[3830] CQWW SSB KV0Q SOSB(A)/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv0q@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KV0Q SOSB(A)/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:58:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB(A)/15 HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2012    39      144
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

15 meters was as good as I have heard it for along time.  It was so crowded on
15 meters it was tough to find a good run frequency. It seemed every time I
started running stations someone would move very close to my frequency and take
away my ability to hear the weaker stations.

Thank you to all the stations who worked me in the contest. This weekend was an
absolute "good time" and I hope the good conditions continue for the
CW portion of the CQ WW.

73s

Bill KV0Q