[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 11:40:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A2RD 9A3K 9A5CW 9A6XX 9A8MM S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN65VG
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  121    15       70
   80:  697    21       90
   40: 1151    35      120
   20: 1394    40      151
   15: 1631    40      140
   10: 2693    39      158
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Thanks all for QSOs!

Great conditions at moments but it seemed that closing of high bands happened
lot faster then in 2011, 2012 (when at lower SFI levels and higher K levels).
For us this is most important period of contest.

Our DX numbers on 80/40m suggest that conditions on low bands were pretty good!
Record NA QSOs numbers on these bands for us in M/S in WW SSB.

In general we improved a lot from last year and we have finally reached point
0. A point where we have set our M/S standard of operation. After this point
it's all out to improve antenna field which is very basic - not a single stack
yet.

Big thanks to S58A who in cooperation with S55M implemented toys in-line with
contesting requirements of year 2013.

Antennas:
Beverages NW, SW, NE
160m: GP + 60 radials