[3830] CQWW SSB SZ1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SZ1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:51:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SZ1A
Operator(s): SV1CIB SV1CQK SV1CQG SV1DPI SV1DPJ SV1HKH SV2HQL
Station: SZ1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AGRINIO
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:   67     5       33
   80:  157    13       60
   40:  335    21       71
   20:  337    30       89
   15:  748    27       83
   10:  476    38      107

Club: Radio Amateur Assoc of Western Greece

Comments:

Tnx to all for calling us. We had a bad (operating) contest. A lot of problems.
We lost an antenna, an amplifier and two computers (!) during contest. Every
operator  got 1-2 Kgs more because too rich lunches. Lunch and dinner was the
best time for the operators and the station was stopped working during lunch
and dinner... We hope to be more serious and competitive during cw event.
Congratulations to our friends in SX2I for the great score.