[3830] CQWW SSB II9P M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB II9P M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:19:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: II9P
Operator(s): 5B4AIF W2RE WW2DX IT9ACN IT9AUG IT9AUH IT9BUN IT9EQO IT9CJC IT9GSF
IT9STG IV3YYK IZ8FWN IZ8JAI
Station: II9P

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   593    14       70
   80:  1208    24       92
   40:  2120    34      117
   20:  4258    40      155
   15:  3059    39      151
   10:  3335    40      152
-------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to operators at ES9C and DR1A for their superscores! They are
superb operators with big stations and, expecially this year, ES9C took big
advantage of new antennas and propagation through North Pole! It is not true so
that souther european stations have advantage over them. We have to improve few
things in the station setup (rx capability and 40 meters antenna to USA: a
simple high wire Yagi will be enough). Many thanks to our foreign operators
that this year enjoyed the italian team: super WRTC operators Ray, W2RE, and
Lee, WW2DX, made their great job on the american pile-ups as well as Norman,
5B4AIF. Thank you guys for joining us spending so much time in flights. Next
year we will have the local airport full operative (Comiso) and we hope to meet
other friends with low fare rates. Stacked antennas made the difference and
there is no doubt that even the low loss 7/8 lines made thier job to improve
the S/N. Every one dB (or even every half dB) of gain was considered by the
station engineers (IT9CJC, IT9EQO, IT9GSF) to the right elevation angles and
realized by the all days, all weeks, all months manifacturing team (IT9AUG and
IT9EQO). We have the station! Now we have to improve our operating skill and we
will add 30% to our score. Thanks to the stations that worked us, please look
for our signals in the next contests. 73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (One of II9P).