[3830] CQWW SSB IO4C(IZ4ZAW) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giammaberti@vodafone.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IO4C(IZ4ZAW) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:09:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IO4C
Operator(s): IZ4ZAW
Station: IO4C

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Bastia
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:  978    16       72
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

A special thanks to Max IZ4dpv for giving me his station, while he was at D4C,
for this CQ WW SSB 2013 in SO160HP.
This was my first World contest, the first contest in 160. Well, I am ham radio
operator for 10 months!
There have been 28 hours of madness! Maximum adrenaline and absolute fun!
I am very pleased with how it went and what I could do, I exceeded the target
that was given to me by IZ4dpv, but surely there is still a lot to improve and
learn!
My compliments to OK1CDJ for the excellent result! I am happy that this year
there are high among the first results on the leaderboard!
Thanks to all the American stations who called me at night, especially the
LU2DKT station with a strong signal.

Cu in the next contest
73 'IZ4ZAW Giammarco.