[3830] CQWW SSB PY2NY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2ny@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY2NY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:13:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2NY
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PY2NY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Jaboticabal SP
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160: 0003   0002     0002
   80: 0003   0002     0003
   40: 0051   0015     0023
   20: 0621   0030     0058
   15: 0441   0028     0068
   10: 0536   0024     0070
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Was so great, and yeah, I had fun all the time! I was blaming the propagation,
not good really, but a lot of friends on the air, calling me by name!! Contest
is the house of brothers!

Did LU on 160m, and was superb! What kind of emotion!

PJ2T gave me a multiplier on 80m, and remember guys, I was using 100w all the
time.

Well, the years are coming and I am feeling that, for sure. Hope to listen all
of you during CQ WW CW Contest.

Tech info: Yaesu FT 1000 MK-V Field, Heil ProSet noise canceller, Microham
MK2R+ and Band Decoders, Yaesu Rotator G1000SDX, KLM KT34XA @22m, CushCraft
40-2CD @25m and Alpha Delta DXA 160-80 @20m in urban space of 12 x 30m... Yes,
I am crazy and still have Dodge WC-51 1944 and Jeep Willys MB 1942 in the
garage!!

I am looking for Harley Davidson WLA or WLC 1942 - if you find one, let me
know, this will close my collection hi hi hi

C Y A guys

Best 73 / 88 from
Vitor PY2NY, V26NY, 9H3NY
Ana PU2VYT, V26ANA