[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 03:28:38 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 1

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      4
   80:   6      5
   40:  14     12
   20:   6      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     27  Total Score = 837

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I've done worse with 100 watts.  good cdx , especially on 160m and a nice chat
afterward with N7XU about my issues with implementing a recently acquired boat
anchor SB-1000.

Hope to see all in the ARRL SS this weekend.  I'll be trying to break SF
Section record in B class with 200watts rather than the KW I'd hoped for.  This
is the oldest standing record in all of CW Sweeps, established in 1974.  But the
score is well below the LP "A" score I set three years ago.

73 Bill n6zfo