[3830] CQWW SSB NH7A(@KH6LC) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6TJ@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NH7A(@KH6LC) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 23:42:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NH7A
Operator(s): W6NV N6TJ
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   10     7        6
   80:  197    22       26
   40:  826    30       65
   20:  908    34       96
   15: 2662    38      121
   10: 2888    39      114
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to our most gracious host, Lloyd KH6LC - many years our friend and
fellow NCCC member for putting up with a couple of Senior guys on their last
legs.  Oliver W6NV and I decided to try an iron-man multi-2 (more like multi
1.5) and with more than a few challenges, survive we did.  Oliver had
laryngitis and operated 40 and 15, and me with an aching back - 160, 80, 20,
10.
A serious thunder/lightning storm late Saturday night, with hours of rain
static, definitely cut into low band operation numbers, but 20 - 10, no
excuses.  Good LP openings on 10M into Europe both nights with pileups bigger
than I could pull.  A quick standby for Africa, and blessed to be called by
South Sudan for our only Zone 34.

Now comes CW - Oliver will be SB15 from ZD8W and I will be SB20 or 15 from
9Y4W.

Vy 73,  Jim  N6TJ