[3830] SS CW K7JQ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7JQ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 01:34:21 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  100
   20:  100
   15:  100
   10:  100
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Between work on Sat and personal commitment late Sun afternoon, time available
to operate was limited. I decided to start on 40 Sat night, and work my way to
finish on 10 Sun morning/early afternoon with triple digit Q's on each band.
Mission accomplished, and got all 83 sections (not difficult being in Unlimited
category.) Bands were generally good, and 10 was kinda squirrely on Sun...lots
of backscatter made things a little rough. Not like it has been in recent
weeks. All in all, had fun, and thanks for the Outlaw Q's!

73,   Bob K7JQ