[3830] SS CW N5ZC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rthorne@rthorne.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5ZC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 02:27:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Amarillo
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  116
   40:  239
   20:  288
   15:  436
   10:   29
------------

Club:

Comments:

The new station build continues.  This was the first season that I had decent
antennas on all bands (accept for 160, that's next).

K3 and AL-1200 amp.

F12 C31XR at 79'
F12 Delta 230/240 at 85'
F12 C3 at 40' rotatable.
The C31 and C3 are phased with a stack match.
Full size 80m Delta loop with the top at 78'

I aimed the C31xr/Delta to the North West and the C3 to the North East, didn't
need to move them all weekend.

I really need a 2nd tower.  I'd like to replace the C3 with a C31 and put a 3rd
c31 at the 40' on a second tower.  I think the lower beams would work best for
SS.

Did anyone else notice that a good number of ops were off frequency quite a bit
when calling?

Had a great time.

73,

Rich - N5ZC