[3830] SS CW N5RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 02:39:47 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5RZ
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  121
   40:  302
   20:  332
   15:  573
   10:   69
------------

Club: Midland ARC

Comments:

A wild weekend for sure!!  Lots of fun.  Was doing well until I had to go to the
low bands.   The Dipole on 40M just didn't cut the mustard and the rate went
down the toilet.  Worked my butt off on Sunday to try to make up the slack, but
too little, too late. Claimed score almost identical to last year.

Congrats to N6TV @ W7RN, and the other big scorers.

Thanks to all for the QSO's!

73,  Gator

Elecraft K3 + Alpha 87
Elecraft K3 + Alpha 99

10M:  TH6DXX @ 50'Rotary
15M:  155CA @ 70' on East Coast, 153BA @ 55' on West Coast
20M:  204BA @ 70' on East Coast, Inverted Vee @ 50' NW/SW
40M:  Rotary Dipole & 50'
80M:  Inverted Vee @ 70'

Hi-Z 8 circle array for receiving on 80M & 40M

N1MM Logging Software