[3830] SS CW K7RF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwalsh@easystreet.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7RF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 03:16:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7RF
Operator(s): K7RF
Station: K7RF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

------------
  160:
   80:   14
   40:  228
   20:  289
   15:  281
   10:  168
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

At times really felt that I could crack 1000 Q's (long term goal).  Had my
longest runs ever and most frequent as well.  But at other times I couldn't get
a call and couldn't find a new one.  Those bad hours really hurt.  But can't
complain about conditions.  40M Sunday morning was really difficult with the
woodpecker just about everywhere in the CW area.  But gosh, what tremendous
signals on 10M Saturday, and all those great QRP sigs -- incredible.  Thanks
for all the Q's.

jon k7rf

Elecraft K3
TenTec Titan