[3830] SS CW W4GV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4GV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 03:20:09 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   55
   40:   71
   20:   25
   15:   46
   10:   39
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Convinced I'll never be a world class cw contester but I put my time in and
tried to help the club.  Probably enhanced the cw skills but not much.  All
contacts S&P. This was a semi serious effort - took some time out both days
to chase some DX and got a fair amount of sleep.

Single Op, all band, low power, unassisted.

I'm about 70 miles from the AL border and didn't work AL until there were 30
minutes left in the contest.  It was my 80th section and the call was KC4HW,
probably the closest AL ham whose a member of the ACG.  Thanks Jim.  Never
heard DE or ONE and heard QC once but he was answering calls S&P.

Thanks for the Q's guys and for putting up with me.

Station - Yaesu FTDX-9000, microHam DiogiKeyer II, Palstar HF-Auto tuner,
Mosley Pro-67B and two 80M dipoles (roughly crossed and fed separately,
either/or choice), Writelog Ver 11.15A