[3830] SS CW K0OU Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0OU Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 03:51:52 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   99
   40:  234
   20:  207
   15:  104
   10:   33
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3/10 to a C4SXL at 65 ft amd a hightower vert
Slight improvement over last year. 80 m dipole shot craps so I plugged in the
vertical and it seemed to work ok. Got the sweep Sunday morning with EWA and
NLI being the last ones to enter the log. Gotta love SS to be able to get all
of them, even with 5 watts. Nice to hear Jay VY1JA un there after a lsy-off.
Won't be as serious on phone but I'll be in there for a bit. TNX again for the
cw Q's 73 de K0OU