[3830] SS CW N6NC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hlserra@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6NC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 07:43:26 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6NC
Operator(s): N6NC
Station: N6NC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: La Jolla CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    6
   20:   26
   15:   85
   10:    1
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Did part-time SS for a mug since I'm trying to finish a writing project. Worked
79 SECs solely by S&P (assisted) in the first 2.5 hrs of the contest,
mostly on 15m. Finished Sweep SUN morning with NNY and the elusive QC. Just
can't tell one year to next who the missing SECs will be.
With 143 SFI, it was like the old days, and I was able to work the SS outliers
(KP2, KP4, KL7, VY1, VO1, KH6) as 15m went long just before it began to fade.

Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Larry N6NC