[3830] SS CW VO1MP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VO1MP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 14:12:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

------------
  160:
   80:   19
   40:   57
   20:  338
   15:  397
   10:  123
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

FWIW
piss and moan section :
Usual frequency fights .... Intentional QRM.. lids
having your call spotted incorrectly and result ....  7 or 8 of the  last
stations to call you are Dupes IN FACT HAD 10 DUPES OVERALL
stations intentionally trying to  -- tail end - in the middle of the  other
stations report causing  a repeat ..unproductive process in sweeps ..
A BTO ( big time operator ) calls gets report and then one minute later  steals
your frequency ,  hope  he worked other VOs  cause he probably didn't make it
to my log
Kudos section :
always great to see  the number of fantastic cw ops who ply their trade so
efficiently
lots of 50s and 60s and even some 40s  checks
was happy to provide VO for some for a sweep ..
had two of all the tough ones FROM here
KL7WP was last one for sweep worked  during an S&P round ON 15 METERS and
was called bykl7sb an hour later .  while I was cqing...

Comments:

Figured I should be able to do at least a 1000 Q sweep however  I mismanaged my
time and where i should have stayed late saturday night , I fell into the arms
of morpheous and elected to start early .. when there was absolutely no
propagation to US on the high bands... DUH ..  so quit at 0008 z ..
fun and games ...sometimes ... hi!
C'Y'ALL Next one
GLWCDR
73 Gus VO1MP