[3830] SS CW N0IJ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbaumgarte@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0IJ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:20:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  202
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

After I foolishly forgot to connect a key item at my remote sight after leaving
following CQWW, I had to switch to live operation from home in MN with one
antenna--40 meter vertical.  No key lever that I could connect so had to be
really quick with the keyboard, but did have computer keying.  Only small PS
for my control K3, so went QRP!  Fun challenge, actually.