[3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 18:15:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NR Chicago
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  322
   20:   50
   15:   16
   10:   14
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First SS since 2010 since I was in T6 for '11/'12 SS. Missed: NE, ND, AK, NL,
and NT....guess they were CQing like me, hah! Decided to mostly CQ since this
is a domestic contest. K9PG and I went to see Calgary beat the Blackhawks in OT
on Sunday night....all the southern VE6 hockey fans were probably happy. Contest
was fun while it lasted. CUBS fans say....wait until next year.

Party On Garth! CQ CONTEST!

73, Eric K9GY