[3830] JIDX SSB KK6ZM SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pwbriggs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB KK6ZM SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:26:29 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: KK6ZM
Operator(s): KK6ZM
Station: KK6ZM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: CA-USA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:  22     18
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     18  Total Score = 792

Club:

Comments:

Where were all the JAs?  I came to play in your contest and very little
activity.  :-(  Signals were Q5 and easy read 95 percent of the time so it was
not the conditions.  The radar was on so maybe RST tough on their side, but the
ones who did call me heard me FB.  Thanks for the calls that I did receive!

Congrats to JE1CCD, JE1SPY and JH4UYB for showing such commitment to 75m!
JE1CCD was 1st to be heard stateside right at JA grey line...LOUD.  Although
RT0F was not a JA, he was heard everywhere and strong.

Cheers,

Patrick
KK6ZM