[3830] WAE RTTY N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:57:56 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:    0      0     0     0
   40:   68   2720   40`    96
   20:  108  19548   181   122
   15:  130  27300   210   114
   10:   97  22116   228    82
--------------------------------
Total:  403  71684   659   414  Total Score = 439,668

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Considering the WWV numbers conditions were quite good with nice openings on 10
meters.  Sunday found the band noisy.  St. Helena was a nice surprise and
probably a new one for many operators.  Nice to see old friends on for this
one.
I made a number of errors during the contest.

I managed to delete a QSO with a JA and his QTCs and then tried to dupe him
later convinced we had not worked as there was similar call in the log.
Fortunately i was able to find his QSO and the QTCs info in the RTTY log and
reconstruct both the contact and the QTC info the log with the correct time he
gave me.  OOPS!!!!   I guess it was the meds I was taking for an infected tooth