[3830] WAE RTTY EF8S(@EA8AH) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY EF8S(@EA8AH) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:42:09 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: EF8S
Operator(s): EA8AH EA8CMX
Station: EA8AH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Magic Mountain
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  150   220    70    46
   40:  572   861   289    80
   20:  404   894   490    81
   15:  463  1362   899    85
   10:  451  1284   825    76
-------------------------------
Total: 2048  4621  2573   908  Total Score = 4,195,868

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

1st time effort in Multi-Single with much of difficulties caused mainly because
of the very heavy wind: Broken low-band antennas and after that much of RF in
the chack. We swapped computers and decoders many times. Only 2 operators in
the team. It was  enough; one running and the other searching multipliers,
climbing the towers, configuring the computers etc. We enjoyed anyway and we
will be back next year with more experience. Thanks to all for contacts and
nice QTC-traffic.