[3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:16:03 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

   80:  125   125     0   104
   40:  491   491   259   219
   20:  390   390   398   154
   15:  409   409   756   162
   10:  239   239   450    98
-------------------------------
Total: 1654  1654  1863   737  Total Score = 2,592,029

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

I have to agree with other fellow VE friends, conditions were pretty bad. As
soon as the A index rises we badly suffer here. I stopped after the first 3
hours friday evening and waited for things to improve just hopping around from
band to band to check things out, they never did and went to bed.
Best signals coming in from EU were the ones that refused QTCs ha ha!!
Ok we do what we can with what we are given I guess.
Still my favorite contest but conditions made this edition 2013 uhm how could I
say this...boring at times, yeah that sounds just about right!
Now for those that still don't exchange QTCs, well you need 3 things to make a
good spaghetti meal: pasta, tomato sauce and parmigiano cheese if one is
missing you're not eating spaghetti...for WAE that would be Qs, Mults and QTCs
one missing and you're not in the game! Think of joining the fun next time, you
don't know what you're missing...
73, Fabi va2up