[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:03:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 14

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

  160:   0      0
   80:  37     20
   40:  42     42
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  79     62  Total Score = 4,898

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee.  Had some state traffic net
duties at the start of the Mini Test and missed the first 15 minutes. Thanks to
Jim, K4QPL, for the reminder after the net.  20M had no CWT callers by the time
I had my logging program ready.  40 and 80 were quite good.  Didn't get to 160M
due to my late start, but did work J87GU there earlier.  Only DX worked were
EA8OM and DL1NKS on 40.  Heard FG8NY on 80, but not QSO this time.  Some of the
non-members worked were:  N0AC, KG5U, KC9EE, K7LFY, and K8NYG.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Hope to work many of you from Bonaire as PJ4/K4BAI and PJ4A in CQ WW CW
(M/2).  Will be going down Nov. 18 and returning Nov. 26, just in time for
Thanksgiving at home for a change (but will miss our 39th wedding anniversary
on November 23, as usual).  73, John, K4BAI.