[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:06:41 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 15

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      5
   80:  14     13
   40:  17     14
   20:   7      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  43     39  Total Score = 1,677

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Good conditions.  I
had the illusion that it was possible to work almost everyone on every band.
Exceptions were W7OM on 20 an 80 and K0EU on 160.  Ken was loud here on 160,
but didn't hear most of the eastern area stations calling him.  Didn't get in
sync for QSOs with Rod except on 40.  Nice to work N3BB/M on 40.  N6RO, N6ZFO,
AA7V and N7XU were quite strong on 80 for a change.  Thanks for all QSOs.  A
fun half hour, as usual.  If I can get use of a rig next week, I will be
PJ4/K4BAI QRP (since it is QRP week).  If you do work me next week, remember
that PJ4 (and PJ2 and P4) count as mults in NS.  Look for me with KU8E, K1XM,
W1UE, NG7A, and PJ4LS as PJ4A in CQ WW CW M/2 and some activity before and
after the contest as PJ4/home calls.  73, John, K4BAI.