[3830] SS SSB WX3B Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WX3B Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 07:55:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 5:06

------------
  160:    0
   80:  401
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

(2) part time parallel single-op efforts this year at WX3B.  Dennis N8IVN got on
40 meters, I got on 80 meters and we went to town....

I was surprised how noisy 80 meters was, however the band was awesome.

Used about every single antenna I had for RX and TX including splitting power
to the dipole and SW vertical at one point.  Fun saying hello to several DX
friends during the event.

Also fun to hear all those LOUD California stations on this band - that always
surprises me!

73,

Jim  WX3B