[3830] SS SSB N4CW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4CW@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4CW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 02:23:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   33
   40:  113
   20:  184
   15:  111
   10:   34
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not being my favorite mode, it was difficult to stay with it...but I did enjoy
working so many old friends. My initial goal was 200 Q's, but I got carried
away with success...eventually I looked at my mults and found I needed only two
Ontario sections...eventually I got one right after the other on 75 meters. A
thrill to work a clean sweep in both cw and phone contests...thanks, in a large
part to the participation in NT, always the hardest and rarest ones to find!
Glad it's over...on to some CW fun in CQWW... 73, Bert