[3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:38:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  170
   40:  449
   20:  368
   15:  394
   10:  131
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Personal best!! - by far...great having all the bands open - it spread
everyone out and could always find a "hole" when changing bands..
First time ever that I actually planned my off times...lots of 30
minute breaks...Sunday was getting concerned about getting the NL
mult for the sweep when VO1? called in...it was VO1BQ and lots of patience.
It took five minutes to get all of the information....did work VO1KVT later
as always happens...plenty of activity from all sections...a little slack
from Puerto Rico this year, but NP4Z showed up late and a portable KP4
was on Sunday. Also, worked NP3G late...
See all of you and hopefully others this coming weekend in the CQ WW CW
DX Contest from ZF1A - (w/K6AM and K5YAA).
73, Paul, N4PN