[3830] SS SSB NS6T(@W4UAT) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tepperly@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NS6T(@W4UAT) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 15:56:02 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NS6T
Operator(s): NS6T
Station: W4UAT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  206
   40:   68
   20:  256
   15:  443
   10:   36
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First of all, thanks to Larry W4UAT for making his excellent station
available to me, hosting me, and coaching me. His station performed
faultlessly. This was my first competitive solo sweepstakes (or any
contest really), and it was a fun challenge.

Overall conditions seemed good. 10m seemed to be open based on signal
reports I got, but there didn't seem to be many people to work. 15m is
where I found most people. On Sunday morning, I worked 3 European
stations on 10m who came back to my CQ sweepstakes. :-)

Having seen what 1000 QSO's takes, I am all the more impressed with
those in the 1500 QSO's area. Thanks to all for the QSO's.