[3830] SS SSB VE6EX SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve6ex@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE6EX SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:53:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Banff AB
Operating Time (hrs): ~20+

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40:  172
   20:  374
   15:  812
   10:    8
------------

Club: Alberta Clippers

Comments:

Hi All::
  Greeetings from the west, where the skiing is full swing, the northern lites
are usual and the, "Alberta Clipper" is bigtime...It blew my
tribander crooked...
  Thanks for all the fabulous cluster spots!! My score reflects that
bigtime!!!
  Tho- couldnt do a thing on 10 and 80 was'nt far behind. The first night
bottomed out ~ 10 local time so dunno if I managed the full 24 hrs. Nice to
pass all the VE6 mults out for happy, "Sweeps". Nice to see more VE6
ops on. Remember that the Alberta Clipper contest club is always open...Just
contest and list as the Alberta Clippers and ur in...
  VE6EX was::
  Kenwood rig as so1r into a Th3 on a pipe ~35'against the skilodge + Wires in
the big pines...
  TRLOG as ever doing all the work with the cluster on part time wireless to
see the spots come up and keep me amused LOL HIHI...more fun when the rates are
low...
   Skiya later,
   Dan VE6EX..