[3830] SS SSB K2PO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wycpublic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K2PO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 17:09:12 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  111
   40:  197
   20:  424
   15:  559
   10:  320
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

My first serious SSB Sweepstakes since 1978.

I’d set a goal of 1200 Qs, but with conditions as good as they were, I
reached that point before noon on Sunday.

I thought I was going to miss the Sweep, but then VE8GER answered a 10m CQ
mid-afternoon on Sunday, and VO1TX did likewise on 15m an hour later.

It's interesting that the 3830 Single Op HP top ten list doesn't have any
station east of Indiana (yet).  I guess this is the rare contest where the east
coast has the handicap.

Thanks, as always, to the casual contesters for their participation.  62% of my
contacts were with folks giving out numbers less than 100.

73,

Bill, K2PO
Portland, OR