[3830] SS SSB K3HZ(VK2CZ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3HZ(VK2CZ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 01:35:47 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3HZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: W6FAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakland
Operating Time (hrs): 0.2

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   4
   10:
------------
Total:   4  Sections = 4  Total Score = 32

Club:

Comments:

Transiting San Francisco on the Saturday and the way to the IEEE Foundation
(Charity) Meeting in Piscataway... dropped by the HRO Store at Oakland and gave
their beautiful TS990 a brief flogging on air. After 14 years since my old
TS940, I think Kenwood finally have a contender for shack bench space... and
just like the old TS940, great audio...

Oddly, this is the first ever use of my 16 year old US callsign, and therfore
my very first SS event..(cannot enter it from outside USA).. now I see the fun
in it, and now better appreciate the feedback comments.

Regards,
David Burger VK2CZ / VK8AA / ZL7M / 4W3A  and K3HZ.
Sydney, Australia.