[3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 05:23:03 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: School Club HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  220
   40:  274
   20:  311
   15:  244
   10:   65
------------

Club:

Comments:

Saturday was fun, most of Sunday was work. Band conditions were excellent both
days, but just ran out of people to talk to.  On Sunday, I alternated CQs on
multiple bands and managed hourly rates of 12, 15, and 17 at times no matter
where I went. I know Sweepstakes Sunday on CW is like that, but does it have to
be that way?

After the lightning strike, the station is getting back to normal. I still
didn't have a working data port for rig control, so spent extra time manually
switching bands, antennas, amps, etc. Hope I got all the bands right in the
log.

Great to work fellow School stations N5XU, W4UAL, W6YX, AC5P, W3YI, and W2USC.
It was also a real treat to be able to work 10m stations this year.  My last
five sections were KS, MS, AK, PR, and AB. Thanks to VE6SQ for the Sweep at
1451Z (all unassisted). To keep entertained on Sunday, I try for a "Sunday
Sweep" but missed 6 sections.

Low rates aside, thanks to all for the Qs (it wasn't your fault!), and see you
again next year.

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC