[3830] SS SSB K9JK Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K9JK Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:41:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): ~6

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  60
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I really had the rate meter wrapped around the right peg -- NOT!

Limited time and limited set-up (FT-817 and a 20 m hamstick clone) for me this
year. Totally S&P amidst some interesting weather conditions around
northern Illinois (same front that spawned some damaging tornadoes through the
state and delayed the Chicago Bears/Baltimore Ravens NFL game for two hours).

THANKS to all the stations who did the 'heavy lifting' to pull my QRPuny signal
out of the QRM (and other noise) and answer my calls.

Thanks to ARRL for their continued sponsorship of the November Sweeps, this
being the 80th!

73, JK