[3830] CQWW CW VE3CV SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CV SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:54:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   18     6        8
   40:   63    19       45
   20:   18    10       15
   15:   20    15       18
   10:   18     7       16
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Back from hospital Friday morning following surgery, so have the bedroom shack
ready to go.  Tried out my newly built OCF 80m dipole over the house for some
recuperative fun...not too long in the chair...Doctor's orders...so had to
stand sometimes. Hi.  40m was money band for QRP and the times I was on.  Best
DX was Rotuma Is. and New Zealand on 40m. OCF dipole worked great on all
bands.
Friday night/Saturday morning MUCH better than Sunday for QRP DX.  Thanks for
all the Q's and the extra effort to pull me out of the noise.
73
Jeff, VE3CV

FT-1000MP (ca 1995) 250Hz CW filter
5 watts into OCF 80m dipole at 35ft.