[3830] CQWW CW AB3CX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab3cx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB3CX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:11:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 41.5

  160:   33     9       21
   80:  264    17       73
   40:  984    34      119
   20:  754    34      108
   15:  721    31      114
   10:  837    28      114
------------------------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

This was the first real max effort from my new contest station.  Many thanks to
all who either put in effort (K1TO, WW2DX, W2RE, K2XA, W2XL) or gave me advice.
Conditions were overall hard to beat, Talk about 10M open, on the Spectraview
panadaptor display I could see 150 kHz of 10M CW activity, packed on Sunday and
about the same Saturday.  40M was a gas, especially the last night.  If I can
learn to do without sleep entirely things could have been better, need to work
on that.  Thanks to all the guys who traveled far to bring some excitement and
mults to the contest.