[3830] CQWW CW K0VXU SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vxu@kc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0VXU SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:12:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 11:15

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  463    34      108
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

As per my usual limited in time.  Decided to try single band since that would
better fit available time.  The goal was to work all zones and 100 countries.
Ironically, I missed VK (zone 30) but worked VK6 (zone 29).  Zones 22 and 23
always present a problem for me but this time I missed the opening to zones 17
and 18 and to zone 39.

Conditions on 15 here in the middle country seemed good and there seemed to be
lots of participation, especially from Europe and Japan.

Great fun, great contest.  Thanks to all who gave a QSO.

IC-746PRO, TL-922A, TH6DXX

73,
Russ - K0VXU