[3830] CQWW CW N8SBE SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8sbe@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N8SBE SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:15:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:   34     8       22
   20:   95    17       43
   15:   23    13       17
   10:   38    12       19
------------------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't get even close to 24 hr max for Classic overlay, but I'm happy with doing
a virtual DXCC in one weekend on CW, which is not my strong suit.  I'm hampered
on 40 with a ground-mounted GAP titan DX as my only antenna for that band, and
unlike last weekend on the SSB sweepstakes, I had a more difficult time making
myself heard (this time on CW) on that antenna.  My rate was quite low on 40,
but when 10, 15, and 20 all shut down in the evening, it was the only band to
go to for me.  It was a zoo, to say the least.  I had the 200 Hz filter and
audio peaking filter engaged the entire time.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE