[3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1zt@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1ZT SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:02:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    5     2        2
   80:   20     9       11
   40:  158    28       70
   20:  205    23       78
   15:  247    30       92
   10:  201    26       72
------------------------------
Total:  836   118      325  Total Score = 1,035,291

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great propagation in the last several months makes this event the best of the
year.  High winds really make the SteppIR dance and noticeably shift the yagi
spacing and signal levels in 40 mph gusts Sunday.  But the highlight was
getting through to B4TB on 40m with their patience and careful listening.
Thanks!

Selected the new Classic HP entry as a good fit for my station.  The K3 is new
this year and I'm still learning to use it.  But I love the receiver the the P3
aid for my single op single radio preference.
Thanks for all the activity and very clean CW bands.
George .. W1ZT