[3830] CQWW CW KC4HW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KC4HW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:03:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:  119    23       96
   20:  105    34      100
   15:  112    37      107
   10:   31    24       28
------------------------------
Total:  367   118      331  Total Score = 459,327

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs!

Worked all 40 Zones.  Worked VK6LW for Zone 29 (#39) and XV2RZ for Zone 26
(#40).  Not sure that I had ever worked them all before.  Nevertheless worked
DXCC on two bands.  Missed operating Saturday night on 40m and I am sure that
it would have made it easier to get it on 10m today.

Used N1MM and it worked very well.  Thanks for all the participating authors of
this fine contest software.  Also used the VE7CC CC User package to connect and
filter the DX Cluster spots--it worked excellent.

SO1R Rig: FTdx5000
Amp: Ten Tec Centurion
10m: 4L at 78' over 4L at 39'
15m: 5L at 72'
20m: 4L at 108'
40m: 2L at 118'

10m conditions were very good.  Unfortunately, I missed most of the early
morning activity on both Saturday and Sunday mornings.

15m was quite good as well.  Kept going back there when 10m slowed down.

20m had activity all the time it seemed.

40m was very good, but I missed the Saturday night activity.  Made it on the
band this afternoon around around 3PM and hear many EUs but most count not
quire here me, but by 4PM all was good.

OK, thanks again for all the QSOs.  Hope to see you in the 10m contest next
month.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim/KC4HW