[3830] CQWW CW K6KR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6kr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6KR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:52:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6KR
Operator(s): AB7R K6KR
Station: K6KR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Whidbey I.
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    5     5        4
   80:   92    15       27
   40:  469    36      124
   20:  497    36      115
   15:  269    30       90
   10:  176    25       66
------------------------------

Club: Equal split between WWDXC and Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tag team multi-op with AB7R & K6KR.

Please split club score equally between WWDXC and Orca DXCC.

K3, P3, KPA500, KAT500, US Interface Navigator.

W6NL 2-el 40M Moxon @ 77'. K3LR/WA3FET 6-el 20M at 70', K3lR/WA3FET 7-el 15M @
50', InnovAntenna 7-el 10M @ 35'.

HyTower for 80 and 160 and sometimes on the higher bands when the antenna was
pointed the wrong way.

Great conditions. Had a blast running into a lot of friends. Very happy to
share the experience with Greg. I learn something new in every multi-op
effort.

The station played well, but will be better. 10 and 15 meter rotators aren't
yet working, and the HyTower doesn't yet have radials. A work in progress!
I'll be better prepared in future contests if I can improve that work/life
balance. But we really enjoyed what we had available.