[3830] CQWW SSB VK2PN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2pn@bigpond.net.au
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VK2PN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:57:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK2PN
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VK2PN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs): 31:30

  160:
   80:
   40:  102    21       30
   20:  678    32       77
   15:  253    26       44
   10:  268    16       17
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

I did not go as well as last year.. (last year: 1593 QSOs and 1,290,266
points).

However:
The conditions were very good..  My feeling that 10 m was not as good as last
year, but there was plenty of action.

I did find the 40 m signals little down, but the 15 m and 20m was great.

That brings me to a nostalgic thought... next year we may/should have "the
pleasure" to have lesser condx.  Who knows.  Now the thought in my mind is,
that in 11 years I will not have the mental and physical capacity to do it
again... So that's it... (depressing eh?).

I may conclude with the usual grumpy remark:
The EU ZOO was "right on mark" (God it is hard to work them). The
last couple of hours of the contest on 15m  (where the condx were superb) the
US cousins gave me hard time trying to match the EU cousins.. (shame on you
cousins). There is a rule: Listen first and then press the F4 key.

The JA as always were gentlemen.

If I had stepped on anybody toes... please forgive the old bloke... it was not
intentional.

Forgive the old grumpy man. At my age I have the right to be grumpy.

Thanks to all who called me... it was fun despite that my blood boiled few
times.  You all had GREAT signals.

ta
73
Patrick VK2PN