[3830] CQWW CW K6LL SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll.dave@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6LL SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 02:55:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    6     4        4
   80:   88    22       45
   40:  426    34       92
   20:  532    36      118
   15:  690    37      126
   10:  482    32      108
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were great!  There was lots of participation from Asia, even on
Sunday afternoon.  It's great to see the increasing numbers and proficiency
from China.

It was fun locking horns with the other big gun Arizona Outlaws who were using
Telnet assistance, including K6LL, N7AT, W7ZR, and KO7AA. We were all nearly
"first on frequency."  I beat KO7AA only once.

Who says CW is dead?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.