[3830] CQWW CW S55O(@S53APR) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S55O(@S53APR) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:06:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S55O
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S53APR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: jn76gc
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   67    13       55
   80:  119    24       94
   40:  587    39      139
   20:  351    36      119
   15:  319    39      132
   10:  433    36      132
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

A nice WAM (work all multipliers HI) contest for me. Working side to side with
Sergej S51ZJ, who worked as S53APR. Since we have the 4o3a filters and
combiner, the work side by side was possible without any problems and it was
fun for both. Ranko's stuff work :).

Lots of multi in the air and it was fun huntin' them. 7 was the best band,
followed by 15m (multi wise)..needed 2 more mults for 2 band WAZ :).

Learned something new, had fun and i'm amazed at the scores of the others..my
congrats, the contest season offers a totaly crazy amount of fun :)

We love this game!
Bostjan - Ian S55O

ps. congrats to 9a1p for a super score! wtg guys!