[3830] CQWW CW CE3CT(LU5DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CE3CT(LU5DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:00:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CE3CT
Operator(s): LU5DX
Station: CE3CT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CHILE
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:    6     4        4
   80:   55    16       31
   40:  582    25       69
   20: 1143    31       88
   15: 1626    33      103
   10: 1807    30      105
------------------------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Second major contest and first CQ WW CW for me at CE3CT!
What a great experience!

Arrived in Chile on Tuesday before the contest. Roberto had done a great job
putting up two new antennas.
He even climbed up the tower twice on Thursday and Friday to finish some
details.

After many years of doing SOAB(A), back to plain SO was a big challenge. Pile
ups at time were unruly.

The whole contest was a real pleasure and so was my stay at Roberto's.

Deep heart thanks to Roberto CE3CT, Carolina, Chester, Polola, Junior (a.k.a
Ssshhunior) &amp;amp; Manchita for their friendship, hospitality.
Big thanks also to Pedro CE3FZ, Geo LW4EU, Ramon LU5HM, and Carlos LU6EBY for
their support.

Tnx everybody for the Qs and moves.

Vy 73.

Martin LU5DX.